Take note: This form must be filled before every appointment.
See what upgrades we have made to keep you and our staff safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic
The DrB Dental team is here to keep you protected during the Covid–19 Pandemic
Updated 5 Sept 2022
Dr. Bussieres and his staff have always looked for ways to improve the safety of our patients, and we have exceeded the guidelines of British Columbia Dental Association (BCDA), College of Dental Surgeons of BC (CDSBC), Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and Worksafe BC.
We are continuing several additional safety measures for your protection and ours:
● You must wear a mask when entering/exiting the dental office.
● All Appointments must be pre-scheduled – No Walk-Ins.
● A Covid-19 pre-screening questionnaire/consent form must be filled the day prior every scheduled appointment.
● We have hand sanitizing stations throughout our office.
● We have installed a SANUVOX HVAC stand alone unit that enhances filtration of our office air.
● We have purchased portable 'Jade' HEPA/UV 6 stage air filtering units for each treatment room, and the waiting room.
● Our staff's health is monitored daily.
● Our staff will be wearing full PPE (personal protection equipment): Level 3 surgical masks, face shields, gloves, gowns and scrubs in the treatment rooms.
● Isovac intra-oral suction for the hygienists to reduce aerosols from entering the air.
Dr. Bussieres & Staff have always been committed to your health, safety and well being. We look forward in continuing the highest level of dental care.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you all soon.